Comment on page
Send an invitation for a video interview to an external candidate
Video interviews are deeply integrated with the applicant tracking functionality of SmartCV, but they are also available as a standalone service.
Thus, you can invite an external candidate that does not exist in SmartCV to a video interview by clicking the New invitation button and selecting to external candidate option, as shown below:
You need to fill the following information:
- First name: Enter the candidate's first name.
- Last name: Enter the candidate's last name.
- Email: You can leave the email as is or change it.
- Language: Select the user interface language of the video interview. This setting has no effect on the language of the video interview itself.
- Answer deadline: Select or enter the deadline date for the candidate to complete the video interview. The date is inclusive, meaning that the candidate can complete the interview on this date.
- BCC myself: Check this box to receive a copy of the invitation. It will be sent to the email you used to register to SmartCV as a user.
- Notify me: Check this box to receive a notification email when the video interview is completed by the candidate. The notification email will include a direct link to the completed interview.